Online exhibiting at the 2021 STA Convention on Friday, May 7, 2021 is an amazing opportunity to connect with thousands of K-12 educators from Surrey.
The online exhibiting site is intuitive and simple to use, however training about how to set-up and use your online booth will be available should you require it. Unlike at in-person events, your booth may be visible days before and after the conference. Your easy to personalize online exhibiting booth allows you to increase your exposure and broaden your audience by:
- Displaying highlighted products and/or services,
- Chatting face-to-face with potential customers via Zoom on the day of the conference,
- Embedding videos and links to resources,
- Hosting your own prize draw. Note that the collection of personal information must follow FOIPPA regulations and the prize draw must allow for one free entry per person, Prize draws cannot require purchasing and/or registering for a product and/or service.
- Driving traffic to your organization’s site or e-commerce site.
Scavenger Hunt and Prize Donation
To help drive traffic to your booth the STA Convention will be hosting an exhibitor scavenger hunt. Exhibitors are encouraged to donate a prize for the scavenger hunt.
Complimentary non-profit community booth eligibility
The STA Convention is offering local non-profit organizations that offer products and/or services that are of value to K-12 educators a complimentary online exhibiting booth. Applications for complimentary non-profit tables will be made on a first-qualified, first-accepted basis and there’s a limited number of complimentary tables available. To qualify for a complimentary booth an organization must meet all of the following criteria. The organization must:
- Have non-profit status.
- Offer products and/or services that are of value to educators as determined by the STA Convention Committee.
- Donate a prize that has a minimum retail value of $10 and be responsible for the shipping and handling of the prize to the winner. The prize may constitute one or more items. The prize will be used as a letter hunt prize by the STA Convention. The exhibitor donating the prize is responsible for delivering prize(s) to the winner. The STA Convention will supply the exhibitor with the prize winner’s name and email address shortly after the end of the conference so that the exhibitor can arrange delivery of the prize to the winner. Examples of prizes: products and/or services from the organization or another business, physical and/or electronic gift cards, books, promotional items such as water bottles, stationary, etc..
Online exhibiting at the 2021 STA Convention is very affordable with four different options to choose from: