Decisions. We make them every day from the time we get up in the morning until the time we go to bed at night. But how often do we stop to consider how our decisions impact others. Using her personal tragic story of losing her Dad to an impaired driver while she was working as a police officer in Alberta, Amanda expertly shows how every decision we make in our lives impacts someone else.
All Grades K-12
Amanda Oling is one of Canada's top speakers on impaired driving prevention (including marijuana) and decision making. Her presentations are powerful, impactful and leave the audience with just one question: "what are you willing to lose?" Described as attitude changing, inspirational and life altering, Amanda's presentation focuses on the risks and consequences associated with the decisions we sometimes take for granted. Some of Amanda's recent achievements include the following:
- Saskatchewan's 2016 Provincial Impaired Driving Prevention Campaign Speaker
- Manitoba Public Insurance's Friends for Life Tour Speaker in 2016 & 2017
- Speaker at Regional, Provincial, National and International Conferences
- The author of the book "The Impact of One Decision" which is carried Nationally by Chapters, Coles and Indigo bookstores and Internationally by various bookstores
- Featured on CTV Morning Live
- named as one of Alberta's favorite speakers by numerous schools and businesses
- names as one of Canada's top speakers by numerous schools, businesses and organizations
She now resides near Grande Prairie, Alberta and looks forward to attending your convention!