Do you ever feel like there is something more in life or a dream you want to follow, but are too afraid of what others might think? If you ended up in an emergency room fighting for your life, would you have regrets? In 2014, after leaving her policing career, Amanda found herself lacking self confidence. But everything changed in 2017 when Amanda found herself in an emergency room so sick that doctors didn’t think she would make the night. Come hear Amanda's story of resilience, determination, faith, refusal to give up and learning to trust in a higher power.
All Grades K-12
Amanda Oling is one of Canada's top speakers on impaired driving prevention (including marijuana) and decision making. Her presentations are powerful, impactful and leave the audience with just one question: "what are you willing to lose?" Described as attitude changing, inspirational and life altering, Amanda's presentation focuses on the risks and consequences associated with the decisions we sometimes take for granted. Some of Amanda's recent achievements include the following:
- Saskatchewan's 2016 Provincial Impaired Driving Prevention Campaign Speaker
- Manitoba Public Insurance's Friends for Life Tour Speaker in 2016 & 2017
- Speaker at Regional, Provincial, National and International Conferences
- The author of the book "The Impact of One Decision" which is carried Nationally by Chapters, Coles and Indigo bookstores and Internationally by various bookstores
- Featured on CTV Morning Live
- named as one of Alberta's favorite speakers by numerous schools and businesses
- names as one of Canada's top speakers by numerous schools, businesses and organizations
She now resides near Grande Prairie, Alberta and looks forward to attending your convention!